With the Object manager you will be given the option of the Drawing objects to be recorded quickly within your project structure and processed efficiently:
- The most convenient way to edit is using the BUSINESS-Link, for the specifications of DATAflor BUSINESS used and edited. An update in DATAflor BUSINESS takes place automatically.
- With Extended GAEB import GAEB files can be read in, edited and exported.
- Create your own mass tree structures with the help of the groups or use one that has already been defined Mass tree.
- Graphic cost estimate you can store and output prices, units of measure, time estimates and service texts for the individual groups / items.
You have two options for object detection. For one, you can use the function Choose object use:
- In the mass tree, mark the group / position in which the objects are to be recorded.
- Choose the function Choose object in the toolbox Base 1 or via the context menu.
- Right-click on the object (s) and confirm the object selection with Enter.
- The objects are recorded in the group / position.
The second option is to simply drag the objects using Drag and drop from your drawing to the group / position:
- Select the object (s) in the drawing so that the Handles are visible.
- Right-click the line of the selected object - and hold the mouse button down.
- Drag the mouse pointer to the group / position in the mass tree of the Object manager.
- Put the objects down by releasing the mouse button.
A hatching can then be selected as a new object type hatching is created. In principle, the properties correspond to those of a surface.
In contrast to the area, hatching cannot be added manually Island areas be provided. If the hatching has islands, these are automatically created by the program. These cannot be edited manually in the mass tree.
The objects are automatically created in the mass tree with their properties (e.g. length and area). New properties (such as Graphic, Label, Documentation) can be assigned to the objects and conveniently managed (see Theme Manager).
An overview of the recorded objects and their properties can be found in the Info dialog can be viewed and edited.
The measured values can be transferred to a PC via the Tool boxes and the context menus Functions can be called directly in the mass tree. The object manager is consistently programmed in a context-dependent manner. This means that in certain situations you can only call the functions that make sense at this point or that are predefined by the respective objects.
Objects can be saved as 3D-Objekte Capture: After you have moved the mouse pointer to the group / position, press the key 3. Then release the right mouse button. The 3D object is added to the group / position.
If the drawing is linked to a specification of services, you can find information on this on the tab Link view or with the corresponding function the Show pairing information. (see also BUSINESS-Link, Extended GAEB import)
On the tab Documentation details of the quantities are displayed: Documented amount and Exact amount. Once an object is documented, changes in Different amount and Percentage deviation specified. You can find information on the subject of deviation here.
The Capture of an object can be directly Documentation To create the object: After you have dragged the mouse pointer to the group / position, press the key D. Then release the right mouse button. The documentation is created in the drawing. More information on this topic can be found at Documentation.
In the mass tree you can open the groups and objects with the left mouse button move.
If you hold the button Ctrl hold down, the group / object becomes copied.
The window Object manager can you like the window Properties in the work area position/fix.