Table of Contents
In the program area Planned costs compile the costs and planning goals of your company and use them to determine the surcharge rates for your quotation and order calculations and the key figures for your controlling.
- The planning period can be chosen flexibly.
- The costs can be entered either as annual values or with a breakdown by months.
- In BUSINESS Employee and device data already stored can be adopted for further use.
- The costs can be distributed over several work areas and the surcharge rates can thus be determined for each work area.
- Several plans can be managed in parallel to compare different scenarios.
- The data of a planning can be easily adopted for planning for the following year.
Which users can edit the plan costs?
In the address manager you set in the user data of your employees who has access to the program area Planned costs Has. The number of licenses purchased for this module controls the number of employees you can assign access to.
Open in Address manager at the address of the employee on the tab Details > User the selection access rights via the green plus symbol and activate the option Planned costs.
Do you click in the menu BUSINESS in the group Tools on Planned costs.
The program area Planned costs will be opened. The tile for creating new plans is always visible. In addition, a tile with the following information is displayed for each plan that you have created:
- Designation of the planning
- Planning period
- Note that you have saved to differentiate
- Name of the employee who created the planning and creation date
- Name of the employee who last edited the plan and the edit date
By clicking on the tile of an existing plan in the start screen of the plan costs, you open the plan to view the data and, if necessary, further edit it.
The planning tiles show the designation, planning period and notes that you have entered in the Basisdaten of the plans are displayed.
Close the open planning by clicking on in the navigation bar. Then the Home screen the plan costs are displayed with the tiles of all existing plans.
You have two options for copying an existing plan:
|Copy planning for plan variant||Copy planning for the following year|
|= creates an identical copy of the plan||+ automatically increases the planning period by one year
+ automatically increases the start of employment for employees by one year
The employment period is also increased by 1 year for employees who were not automatically employed from the start of planning. For example, adjust the employment period for trainees in their 1st and 3rd year of training.
+ transfers the hourly wage / salary from the last month of the original planning to all months of the following year
Export / import planning
With other users of DATAflor BUSINESS, e.g. management consulting Spiro Sachs GmbH, you can exchange planning data.
In the start screen of the plan costs open the context menu with the right mouse button and select the entry Export.
The Windows file selection dialog opens. Enter the file name and select the directory in which the planning is saved as a DFP file.
Due to the further development of the program, only plans can be imported that have the same or an older version of DATAflor BUSINESS were created.
Ab BUSINESS In 2018, plans can only be imported from BUSINESS from version 2017 SP2 were exported.