Table of Contents
Encryption of the construction file
Within DATAflor BUSINESS can be defined for each document so that only selected users can open and view the document. In the file system of your network, however, every user of the construction file needs unrestricted access to the associated files in order to work with the documents. The files are stored within your network in the directory that the program parameter 130.10.20 Document filing path is fixed.
If you do not want to allow the readability of the files belonging to the documents in the construction file in the file system of your network, you can save these files in encrypted form. This means that all files in the construction file are automatically encrypted and only sent out DATAflor BUSINESS can be opened. The file name and the file type are encrypted in the network file system so that the files cannot be decrypted by DATAflor BUSINESS are not readable.
To comply with the requirements of the GoBD must include the documents, possibly also about the useful life of DATAflor BUSINESS be readable at all times. To do this, make sure that in your Data Backup both the directory with the files belonging to the documents in the building file and the BUSINESS- Database for decryption are included.
Enabling encryption is a final setting.
Once the encryption has been switched on, it cannot be switched off again.
You activate the encryption of the files in your construction file in Program parameters 130.10.40 Encryption. After clicking [Activate encryption] a security query appears, because the activation of the encryption is a final setting and cannot be undone.
The name of the user who activated the encryption as well as the date and time of activation are saved and then displayed in the description of the program parameter.
The user dataflor is not authorized to activate the encryption because it is not clearly assigned to any employee.
- All files that are already in your construction file are now automatically encrypted via a service. Depending on the number of files to be processed, this can take some time.
- In addition, from now on all documents that you or other users add to your construction file are immediately stored in encrypted form.
after a server / computer change
After changing the computer / server on which the documents of your DATAflor If the building files are saved, the service for encrypting existing documents must be restarted.
- Enter 130.10.20 Document filing path the directory in which the documents of your construction file will be saved on the new computer / server.
in BUSINESS for processing
Within DATAflor BUSINESS the files belonging to the documents in your construction file are automatically decrypted for use and editing, e.g. when
- Open a document
- Saving a document in the file system
- leads over Save as
- per Drag and drop from BUSINESS
- on the desktop or in Windows Explorer
- in other programs (such as PDF readers) depends on the supported functions of the target software and should be checked individually in advance
- Sending a document by email
You also have the option of exporting the files of individual, selected or all documents in your construction file decrypted to an individual storage location.
To do this, open the Program parameters 130.10.40 Encryption and choose the function Export documents.
The dialogue Export and decrypt documents will be opened. Select the documents that you want to save decrypted and confirm with [Export]. Then select the directory into which the files will be exported.