Invoice printing offers you numerous functions for billing the deliveries and services you have provided.
- In addition to creating invoices and credit notes, you can invoice extensive construction projects step-by-step with partial, partial and final invoices according to the construction progress.
- For the output from version BUSINESS 2021 also the digital formats of the E-bill be used.
- Advance payment chains can be made according to additive or cumulative billing method to be created.
- It can Surcharges, discounts, withholdings and securities be granted.
- Without reference to the quantities actually provided, you can also Flat-rate bills create.
- You can do daily wage work / hourly wage work / directorial work in the program area Day wage work for billing.
- The Care billing enables you to automatically bill for services on specified billing dates in batch printing.
- With the exception of partial invoices and credits, you can add a Arrange payment in installments.
- As proof of household-related services and craftsmen's services in accordance with Section 35a of the Income Tax Act for invoices to private customers or for offsetting the equalization charges to be paid in accordance with Section 140 SGB IX for invoices to corporate customers, the labour costs are shown gross and net.
- The invoice amount can optionally be the Increase in value or overall performance level represent.
- Advance invoices for a construction project can optionally be included with VAT due or not due be billed.
- The Construction site account gives you an overview of all printed order confirmations, invoices and credit notes as well as recorded incoming payments.
- While the invoice is being printed, you can select the data View invoicesthat have already been submitted to the construction project.
- The measured values can be transferred to a PC via the user rights control the availability of functions and the visibility of data for the logged-in user.
Other billing topics